Thursday, November 29, 2012

Follow Friday--Book Crushes

Increase Blog Followers, gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
trans Feature & Follow #123
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.


photo credit: tumblr.com
My all time fave has always been al'Lan Mandragoran of The Wheel of Time series. World's best warder, full of honor and goodness and sweetness (though you have to dig for it a bit), uncrowned king of Malkier and all-around stud muffin. Totally love him! Here's someone's rendition of him. I think it's pretty good! :D

Who's YOUR to-die-for crush?




33 comments :

  1. Not familiar with this one either but both your choices look good. (I visited your other blog first). :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds really good.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series, but he does sound dreamy!

    New GFC follower!

    S from Oh! Paper Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I've never read the Wheel of Time series although I know of it. what exactly is it about?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this book yet, but he sounds like the perfect night and shining armor.

    New GFC Follower

    Thanks for the follow at http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of this one, but lol! Stud muffin! X)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my site! I'm enjoying seeing everyone's choices. I'm an old GFC follower.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm yet to read this series, though I have the first book here.

    Old follower.

    My FF post

    Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome choice! Thanks for dropping by!

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not familiar with this one either but I am liking the pics!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never heard of the series but the guy sounds great.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read or heard of this series, but your enthousiasm is very telling!

    I am already following via linky and networked blogs.

    Here's my to-die-for FF post

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by. This is a new one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of this one, but I'm liking the looks of your "stud muffin"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never heard of that series, LOL. But that is a great artistic depiction. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello from a New Follower ~ My FF

    Heather ~ Books Books and More Books

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never heard of this, but a guy that's sweet, good and full of honor? Yes please. You should totally read Shatter Me btw, it's amazing!
    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

    Judith @ Paper Riot

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did I read this series? I think I did...think I'm going to have to re-read it, its been YEARS! New Twitter follower....

    Here's my FF: http://2ndbooktotheright.blogspot.com/2012/11/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Don't think I've read this series. Might just give it a looky :)
    New follower via GFC.

    Kristern @ BetweenTheLines

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't heard of this series. Thanks for stopping by and following, I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that illustration, great choice!
    Old Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haven't heard of this series either, but from your description of him, he's a definite hotty! xD Thanks for stopping by! Old follower. :)

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a new one to me but that picture is a good one. Thank you for stopping by JC's Book Haven and my FF. I am following you now too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. He looks like a tough guy - <3
    And I love the name, al'Lan Mandragoran :)

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's a nice picture! :)

    New follower via GFC!

    Nebula Way

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice choice! I'm excited to start reading this series soon :D Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am finding so many new books and series to read by doing this hop! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and checking out my FF. New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I haven't heard of this series before. Intriguing description of your book crush. Thanks for following me! I've followed back via GFC.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love


    ReplyDelete