Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Monday, October 29, 2012
My First Giveaway! Yea!!!!!!
| Photo Credit: foreverfabulousinbows.blogspot.com |
| Photo Caption: ubuntuforums.org |
Furthermore, I'm only a few months from the release of my debut novel, a dystopian fantasy. I'm ordering ARCs today. Again, *squee!*
In celebration of all these things, I'm holding my first giveaway! I'm giving away three e-books of my novel, Persistence of Vision.
P.S. I'm also doing a giveaway on my other blog. Check that one out too! :D
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Congratulations on all those milestones!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Alex! :D
DeleteAwesome Liesel. You've had a lot of milestones in your first 6 months of blogging.
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie! :D Happy Monday!
DeleteYou've worked hard and earned it, Liesel. Enjoy it. And congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Jeff! I saw the news on Alex Cavanaugh's site about your short story as well! Congrats to you for that! I'd love to read it! :D Thanks so much for stopping by!
DeleteI saw that and am very appreciative, both for the shout-out and for your congrats! When Rayne sent me the authors' bios for my blog post I nearly freaked at the caliber of talent. Is it natural for a writer to feel "outclassed" when his first published piece sits alongside names like that? Maybe it was for the best that I didn't know who the other authors were beforehand; I might not have submitted it otherwise.
DeleteCongrats, Liesel! Woohoo, three hundred followers in six months! That's amazing! Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteStill don't know how ya guys get over 300 followers in a year. But maybe, I'm a little jealous. Anyway, sorry, so happy for ya! :)
Congrats!!!!!! So exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite dystopian novels are Divergent and Midnight City. :)
wait...you have more than one blog? which one should i follow? ack! my brain hurts! ;)
ReplyDeleteTHE HUNGER GAMES trilogy would be my favorite.
ReplyDelete