Monday, June 22, 2015

Sorry for the Absence!

Source
Happy Monday, Everyone!

Sorry I was gone all last week with no explanation. I had a super-busy weekend, and figured I'd just have to do posts each day, rather than in advance, and then my internet went out. It was a hardware problem, but it really took most of the week to get it fixed. :/

And yes, I could have connected with my phone--I did a couple of times just to troll my networks, answer comments, etc.--but trying to actually create a post from my phone is a major pain in the neck--not worth the effort--so I decided to wait until my internet decided to stop being a bully.

Anyway, I'm back this week. Thing is, I've been doing a lot of thinking about where I want this blog to go. I'm putting together a new marketing strategy for my books, which I probably won't implement until next month, but it will change the way and frequency in which I post.

I'll probably do fewer memes and try to focus my blog more on writing and, what it's named for: Musings on Fantasia. So that means I'll still be doing book, film and TV reviews, focusing on interpreting stories and such. And I'm sure I'll do other things as well that strike my fancy. But without the extra memes to fill in gaps, the frequency with with I post will probably go down to 1-3 times/week.

Anyway, this week may still be a bit touch and go, but after that I'll get back into a routine. Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :D

6 comments :

  1. Welcome back Kotter and the new marketing strategy sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine trying to blog with a phone.
    Sounds like a good direction to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seams a lot of people are starting to take a look at their blog to decide the direction they want to go.
    I have had my internet go down at home. I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, happens to everyone sooner or later. On both counts, lol. :D Thanks Jeffrey!

      Delete