Thursday, July 17, 2014

Follow Friday: Youtube Funnies

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Post a funny Youtube video (doesn't have to be book related).


I'm sure lots of you have seen this one, but it's one of my favorites. Never gets old. :D

What's your funny Youtube video about?

26 comments :

  1. I've always loved baby laughs!!!

    My blog: morgankatz505.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Baby Laughs it so cute! :)


    Here's MY FF

    Christine Danielle @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Thanks for stopping by Christine! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yup. Who says babies don't have gargantuan personalities. :D

      Delete
  5. I don't troll youtube much so I am seeing a lot of things for the first time..lol. Have a great weekend.

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/feature-and-follow-friday-youtube-fav/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just know he'll be leveling his children with that look later! It's just so cute how he obviously puts it on because he knows the grown ups love it! I think I'm already following you everywhere! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm sure as a teenager he'll develop quite the scuz. Lol. Thanks Julie. You have a great weekend as well. :D

      Delete
  7. Ha! I remember when this came on America Funny Videos. This is so funny. I love it!!
    New follower via Google+

    My FF: http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/
    -Ericka @highway-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ericka! And for the follows. I followed you back on Google+. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  8. I actually didn't know that one, Liesel, but it's really funny! Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Friday :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, Lexxie. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  9. lol! I love funny baby videos! Thanks for sharing! New follower via Bloglovin' and Twitter :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tracy. I'll be sure to follow you back. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  10. Hahaha the facial changes are so dramatic!! New GFC and Bloglovin' follower :)

    Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, gotta love when they have so much expression at such a young age. Thanks Eileen. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  12. Yay, a baby video!

    New follower via Bloglovin'

    Thanks for following my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me as well, Tiffanie. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete