Thursday, July 31, 2014

Follow Friday: Cities and Landmarks

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.


The closest large city to me is Salt Lake City. Most people think Utah is all ranches, but that's totally not true. Northern Utah is almost entirely suburbs and major metropolises. That said, Salt Lake, while a true city, is actually quite small. But it's beautiful, nestled in the mountains, and it's my hometown, so I love it. :D

SLC in day (Source)

SLC at night (Source)

SLC from above (Source)
What big city or historical landmark do you live near?


14 comments :

  1. Awesome views of Salt Lake City, Liesel! It looks really beautiful, and being close to the mountains is nice.
    Have a fantastic Friday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I've grown up in the shadow of the Rockies. I can't imagine looking out my window and not seeing them. :D

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous! I've never been there, but Hopefully I'll be able to travel/visit the western states more soon!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - following via bloglovin
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope you can Tina. I've grown up in the west and I love it here! :D

      Delete
  3. Wow..it is so beautiful..I have read several stories set in Utah and loved the place..Now after seeing these pics I want visit it.. :)

    New GFC follower

    Here is My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful pictures of the city! :) Now I want to visit. I hope you have a great weekend.

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's great! You have a wonderful weekend, too. :D Thanks Whitney!

      Delete
  5. I love Salt Lake City!
    I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I'm sure it loves you too. So great to find fellow fans! :D Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :D

      Delete