Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Desolate Mantle Launches Today! Yea!!!

Good Morning, All!

How is everyone doing today? Well, I'm fabulous because today is release day for Desolate Mantle! Yea!!!

This book has been in the works for more than 2 years, so I'm so relieved to finally get it onto the market.


Find it HERE on Amazon!

Tonight is the launch party. I'm hosting it online as a Facebook event and I'll be giving away tons of prized, including copies of Desolate Mantle, copies of my other books, and Amazon gift cards. So come join us for some fun and a chance to win some cool prizes.

Here's the event link if you want to join. I'd love for you to come:



So I guess that's pretty much it. Just the announcement today, but come join us for the launch party. It'll be fun and you could win something super-cool! :D


(Oh, btw, I made a somewhat last-minute decision to make book 1, Dark Remnants, permafree. It hasn't gone free on Amazon yet. It takes a little time for Amazon to price-match and like I said: last minute decision. Totally on me. So you can always wait for Amazon to price match, buy it on another platform if you have the right devices, or if you don't want to wait for a .mobi contact, feel free to contact me personally and I'll send you one. :D)


Wish me luck!

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations!! Have a great time at the launch party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the party but I'm throwing confetti Liesel! The cover is powerful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed the party but I'm throwing confetti Liesel! The cover is powerful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liesel .. that's great ... I'd love the mobi .. but when you can ... clever of you - and good luck with Desolate Mantle .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary! I sent a copy to the email listed on your G+ profile. If you need it sent elsewhere, let me know! :D

      Delete