Thursday, September 25, 2014

Follow Friday: Twitter for Characters

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Book character(s) you'd like to see with their own Twitter Pages


Ooh great question. So many! :D

Mat Cauthon (Source)
How about Mat Cauthon of Wheel of Time? He always has lots of wisdom, especially about women. (I'm totally being sarcastic. His so-called 'wisdom' is always preposterous, but entertaining nonetheless.)

Example of Mat's wisdom: "If the world is ending, a woman will want time to fix her hair. If the world's ending, a woman will take time to tell a man something he's done wrong."

Really Mat? I love you, but really?

Wit/Hoid (Source)
Wit, from Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive. He's the Shakespearean Fool character and always has a funny insult, interesting story, or anecdote to share. He really is wise. (No sarcasm there.)

I could name lots of others, but I'll stop at two for this week. 

What character would you like to see with their own Twitter page?

16 comments :

  1. Those sound like funny guys. Have a great weekend!

    Stormi
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices, have a super fantastic week!!! I am an old follower by the way ;)
    My FFF

    xx Kat xx
    The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. You do the same! :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Ha! Matt would certainly be entertaining to read.
    Old follower.
    My FF: http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2014/09/feature-follow-21-book-characters-on.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Thanks Jenny! Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  4. OOh nice! Not familiar with these characters but they sound like a hoot!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Thanks Jessica. Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  5. I would LOVE to read Mat's tweets! Awesome choice!!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet Tom Sawyer's twitter account would be hilarious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yeah. That'd be a good one, Maurice! :D

      Delete
  7. I haven't read either book *dashes off to goodreads* but they sound great!

    New BL follower!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/2014/09/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! You should definitely try them out. :D Thanks Aditi! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  8. I seem to be finding lots of books that I need to read this week! Your characters sound awesome and make me want to read more about them!!

    Old Follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amber! I'll head over to check out your giveaways! Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete