Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday--Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teasers come from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Source



"Aria pushed herself to her knees, gritting her teeth at the piercing shriek that erupted in her ears. She couldn't see. she swiped at her eyes to clear the murkiness, her legs quaking as she rose to her feet. Framed against the roaring blaze, she saw a stranger step into the clearing. He was shirtless, but there was no mistaking him for Bane or Echo.
He was a real Savage."

What are you reading this week? 

5 comments :

  1. Ooh I remember this moment in the book. Had to keep reading to see what happens! Hope you enjoy this read.

    Do drop by my teaser. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loved that book and the sequel. I'm reading The Caged Graves by Dianne Salerni. It's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool, although I can't tell if the shreik was from her or someone else without context. Powerful stuff Liesel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh! Sounds intense and a mite scary! Have heard good things on this one but have yet to read it myself! Awesome tease!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heelloo,
    This book has been on my to be read list for absolutely forever! I'll try to read it really soon because you've gotten me excited. I'm also your newest follower! I would really appreciate it if you could come over to my blog to check it out and if you like it, you can follow me as well. I blog about my favourite music and books hence the name Music Plus Books.
    Thank you and good luck,
    Music Plus Books
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete