Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Follow Friday--Favorite Moms
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
Q: Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?
It's gotta be the Harry Potter moms! Mrs. Weasley who got to call Bellatrix a bitch before incinerating her, and Harry's mom who died saving him from Voldemort! You can't ask for better than that.
| Source |
| Source |
Who's your favorite fictional mom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Oh my gosh, I forgot about Harry's mom! Just the thought of her makes me want to cry.. She was so sweet and brave!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Incinerating a beyotch gets my vote for mom of the year. :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat
I chose Mrs. Weasley too! She was definitely the first fictional mom to come to mind. Just started following you via GFC. Hope you'll check my log out as well!
ReplyDeleteNicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction
Hah! SO MANY Mrs. Weasley posts; love it! I'm following you. :D
ReplyDeleteJulianna Smith
http://readingintwilight.blogspot.com
I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who didn't choose Molly Weasley.
ReplyDeleteGreat choice though. She's a great character.
Happy Friday :)
My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog
Hopping through. I've always wished we saw more of Lily Potter; Harry was usually so focused on his dad.
ReplyDeleteMy Hop
Mrs. Weasley is an awesome Mom. I totally forgot to mention her. She is such a strong loving mother and adopts Harry immediately into the family. I'm so blessed to have a MIL like her.
ReplyDeleteRie @ Mission to Read
Great picks.. moms from those books are the best!!
ReplyDeleteAngie
Angela's Anxious Life
Awesome answer! I picked Mrs Weasley too :) I think she is going to be a popular choice this week.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower. Here is my FFF at my blog, Nala's Book Corner!
Nice! Mrs. Weasley was my choice too because she pretty much adopted Harry from the moment he and Ron met and was just soooo kind and awesome to him!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Follow Friday
Have a GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
Great choice! Have a great weekend, I'm a new follower through Linky
ReplyDeleteYes Mrs Weasley!!
ReplyDeleteI followed via GFC.
Here's my FF
Great choices! It's one of my favourite bits in the movie- when Mrs Weasley fights Bellatrix!
ReplyDeleteI'm an old follower, and a new Networked Blogs follower :)
Thanks for stopping by My FF
I love lilly potter I forgot about her though :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I forgot to mention Lilly Potter! She's the ultimate fiction mom, isn't she?
ReplyDeleteSuzy Turner, YA Author
Hi just hopping through. Mr. Weasley seems to be a very popular choice.
ReplyDeleteNew follower on all your networks inc G+. :0)
Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com
Great answer. I really need to read the Harry Potter Series like yesterday.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.
new email follower
My FF
A good choice.
ReplyDeletehttp://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow_10.html
Perfect choiced! I also chose Mrs. Weasley, because she's totally the best. But Harry's mom, Lily is also a wonderful mother, even though she had such a sort time with her child.
ReplyDeleteOh Why didn't I think of Harry's mom. Good Choice. I have yet to acutally read the books but base on the movie they are good picks. :D
ReplyDeleteHere is My FF
Old GFC follower
Brenna@Two-Tall-Tales
Great choice! Following via GFC. :)
ReplyDeleteSabrina @iheartyafiction
Thanks for visiting My FF! Following back via GFC
ReplyDeleteMrs. Weasley is awesome :)
ReplyDeleteGood Choice
ReplyDeleteNew GFC Follower
ashleynemer.blogspot.com
Great answer! : )
ReplyDeleteOld follower
my FF and international giveaway
I picked the same ones! I am an old follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteBrittany @ Spare Time Book blog
lol it looks like they're everyone's favourites :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower via Networked Blog and GFC
My FF @ I Read, Ergo I Write
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteI of course agree with your wonderful answer ;)
Old follower!
J.B. :)
http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/
Mrs. Weasley certainly is a great choice. :) Thanks for stopping by. Sorry I took so long to reply.
ReplyDeleteOld follower
Cindy