Thursday, May 31, 2012

Book Progress! Yea!

So I heard from the cover-art department at my publisher! Yea! It's been nearly a month since anything at all has happened with my book, so I'm glad to be moving forward once again! The cover art and layout phases are concurrent, and once they're done, a firm timeline can be set in place.  So, hopefully by the end of June, or soon after, I'll have a release date.

And yes, this is a picture of a banana by Andy Warhol. I put the phrase 'cover art' into google's image search, hoping to find some image for all you visual learners, but all I got was a MILLION different covers for albums and books.  I went for the most random one, just to pique everyone's interest.  Your welcome! :D

Anyway, wish me luck!  I'll be sure to post a picture of the cover when I have it.

Any tips for me?

No comments :

Post a Comment