Thursday, May 31, 2012

Little Princesses and Dark Horses

Anyone who's been following me at all closely knows that I am currently reading George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy series, A Song of Fire and Ice, which includes the first novel entitled Game of Thrones. HBO is currently making this into a series.

Though I'm not a HUGE fan of Martin's writing style, I simply can't get enough of his characters and plot lines!  They're fantastic!

One of my favorite ways to get the creative juices flowing is to take a great phrase, line, or image and try to create a story around it.  When a particular line or image stands out to me while I'm reading, I always have to stop and write it down so I can think about it more later.

So here's my challenge: I'm going to give you an image I recently picked up in my reading.  Everyone tell me what it makes you think of.  You can just give me a line or two.  Or, by all means, give me a whole story.  In a few days, I'll tell you what I came up with.  This doesn't have to be all fleshed out; it's just an exercise.  Have fun with it.

Image: A little princess swaddled in a cowled robe atop a dark horse.

Have fun!

3 comments :

  1. Hello again, I am following you GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! I am following both your blogs as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for Laugh Lols, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete