Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Funnies



Welcome to Friday Funnies! Because everyone needs a good laugh on Friday.

(All pictures reposted from Pinterest, Facebook, or G+. None are my property.)

Lol. Totally! Actually, right after this I have a tendency to throw the book against the wall.
(If it's a real book and not on my kindle device, of course. :D)

This isn't really me, but it made me laugh. Especially the Macarena part.

Some people have WAY too much time on their hands.

This one's actually from G+. But yeah, totally me. :D

I cut off the caption of this one. It said, "Does anyone hear the
appropriate sound affects when they see this?" Lol. 

Pretty much every day of my life.

And you know I had to include the TWD/Obamacare mashup, right? :D

Hope one of these gave you a laugh! Everyone have a great weekend!:D


1 comment :

  1. I like the Star Wars one!! Those stick figures annoy me.

    ReplyDelete