Thursday, February 2, 2017

2017 New Releases and Friday Funnies




Welcome to Friday Funnies! Because everyone needs a good laugh on Friday.




Feature and Follow Friday

This week's question: What is your most anticipated book of 2017?
Hm. Lots of good ones slated for release. I think I'll go with Cassandra Clare and Laini Taylor's newest releases. Two of my fave authors, so I'm excited for their new books. ;D

Strange the Dreamer
Lord of Shadows


How does #FF work?
--The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends, and have something to post.
--You create your own post using the weekly question.
--You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post (visit alisoncanread.blogspot.com)
--Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and them them hi. FOLLOW them, don't just comment.
--If you especially like a post or just want to show appreciation, like the blogger name on the linky list.
--The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature.
--You must follow the weekly featured blogger.




What books are you looking forward to this year? ;D

8 comments :

  1. Too many to count! But Laini Taylor's is right up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was last week's prompt so I'll answer both! I'm really looking forward to Lord of Shadows and the final book in the Throne of Glass series. For this week's prompt, I've left my link below. I am already a follower on Twitter so I added you on Goodreads.
    Laura

    My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop the most. Though Laini Taylor's new one is high on my list too.
    My Feature & Follow Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be funny if it was really the dog plotting to kill you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished reading Strange the Dreamer and it's excellent, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
    I think you have accidentally stumbled onto last week's prompt though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't think of any particular release, but I loved being surprised by something I never saw coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look good. Like Tamara, I'm up for being surprised!

    ReplyDelete