Wednesday, June 8, 2016

B&N's Teen Book Festival

Picture Source
Short and sweet today, Everyone!

June 10-12 is Barnes and Noble's first ever Teen Book Festival, and I'll be participating locally.

I'll be set up at the Layton, Utah Barnes and Noble on Saturday, June 11 from 1-3 pm. If you're local, stop by and say hi. I'd love to chat with you.

Plus there will be lots of other authors, giveaways, and freebies!

Here's a description of the festival:

B-Fest Teen Book Festival


Special Event, Teen Event 
Friday June 10, 2016 9:00 AM 
(Teens) 
Event Description 
Join us June 10-12 at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide for B-Fest, our first-ever teen book festival, featuring author events, writing workshops, panel discussions, trivia & games, exclusives, giveaways and much more! For more information, ask a bookseller or visit BN.COM/B-Fest. 

For more info, click HEREHope to see some of you there! 

Are you attending the Teen Book Festival in your area?

4 comments :

  1. I hadn't heard about this. How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really well, thanks! The B&N by my house isn't SUPER busy, so I didn't think it would b a big deal, but I actually sold quite a few books. I was pleasantly surprised. :D How are you doing?

      Delete