Thursday, October 16, 2014

Follow Friday: Song Obsessions

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Share the song you can't stop listening to - Suggested by Journey Through Fiction

This really comes and goes from week to week for me. But lately, I've been kind of obsessed with Between by Courier. I first heard it a couple of years ago on Vampire Diaries, and ever since I haven't been without it on whatever music device I'm using. It's a very melancholy song, but very beautiful. Below is a lyric video. 



I also used it to make a Walking Dead fan video. It's a sappy one for the couple I ship on the show, who happened to end on a seriously tragic cliffhanger last season. So, yeah. Enjoy! :D


What song can you not stop listening to? 

18 comments :

  1. Great song!
    Old follower :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I don't know that song or that artist. I'll have to check it out.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I especially loved the Walking Dead compilation. Like you, I am a TWD fanatic :) I'm an new follower through Bloglovin :)

    Here's mine: Sparrow’s F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia. Always great to meet a fellow TWD fanatic. Hope you liked the premier! I loved it! Check out my previous post. I did a TWD party complete with brain cake! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Nice songs! Both new to me! Thinking I need to see this Walking Dead and meet Darryl! Been seeing him around a LOT lately!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! He's awesome. If you can't tell, I'm totally obsessed with this show. LOL. It's not exactly paranormal, but zombies sort of fit the bill, right? :D I think you'd like it. Happy Friday!

      Delete
  5. I don't know those songs and I have never watched The Walking Dead, not a zombie fan. I have been thinking about trying it on netflix but then I don't..lol.

    Have a great weekend,
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! Just watch the first 3-4 episodes. If you aren't totally hooked by then you'll never be. You really don't have to be a zombie fan to watch it, though. Zombies are almost an after thought. It's very character-driven, which is why it's such a great show. Thanks so much, Stormi. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  6. The Walking Dead video was pretty cool. I love that show. New GFC follower.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacie! Glad you liked it. I love it too. Thanks for following. Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  7. Yeah! I am such a big fan of Walking Dead! I love this fan video. Gonna share it everywhere. I hope they bring back Beth soon. Although, I almost thought Darryl was gonna kiss Carol when they embraced at the end.
    I followed via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bluekaren! So glad you liked it. I hope to see her again soon too. I was ticked off at the writers for not telling us where she was in episode 1. I didn't think the Daryl/Carol hug was romantic. I actually really liked it. Thought it was really sweet. But I also thought it was platonic. Of course, I totally ship Beth and Daryl, (if you couldn't tell by the video :D) so I may not be entirely objective. :D Always great to meet a fellow TWD fan. I'll follow you back. P.S. If you're interested, check out my post from last Monday. I had a TWD party, complete with brain cake. :D

      Delete
  8. I've heard of that, but never paid much attention to it. The first one is a pretty song!

    Old Follower,
    Have a great weekend!

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks for stopping by, Whitney. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  9. The first is such a beautiful song! I got goosebumps just listening to it!

    Old follower !
    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Kristen. That's why it's my current song obsession. Can't stop listening to it! :D Thanks for stopping by. Happy Friday!

      Delete